- Are you experiencing stress which is effecting you physically, mentally or emotionally?
- Do you feel stuck and unable to make decisions?
- Are you angry or experiencing other negative emotions?
- Are you ready to experience positive changes in your life and do you need help to do so?
- Are you interested in attending Mindfulness courses?
- Are you interested in training as a practitioner in order to develop your business and client base?
- Do you want to receive individually tailored complementary therapies?
- Complements Holistic Health and Healing can help.
Complements offers individually tailored complementary therapy treatments and training based on a holistic approach to health and well-being. June currently works with mild to complex issues in group and individual settings, in her private therapeutic setting at Centre4 Limited. She also offers services to a wide variety of healthcare, educational and social enterprise organisations. She has developed courses in Anger/Stress Management, Mindfulness and Self-empowering health and well-being. Her work also involves working with clients within the Autistic and Asperger Spectrum at Open Door Care, Grimsby.
June offers regular 8 week Mindfulness courses at Centre4 Limited in addition to bespoke Mindfulness courses to many different types of organisations.